e-Poster Submission: Instructions
e-Poster formatting guidelines:
- File format: PDF, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Aspect Ratio 16: 9 (Changing the aspect ratio: PPT Windows, PPT Mac, Keynote)
- NO ANIMATIONS, VIDEOS or transitions
- maximum 10 slides (including cover and disclosure of interests)
- Deadline for submitting e-posters: November 10.
- e-Posters presenting authors, must be registered in ViSER meeting before October 31.
You can download a presentation template (ready to use in 16: 9):
If you don't want to use the template, you have to include at the end of the presentation the disclosure of interests slide correctly completed.
The poster presentation will involve its defense. The presenting author have to be in place and time allocated in the program for 15 minutes.
If the file exceeds 8MB or is in .key format, please use WeTransfer indicating the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org